RTT – Building an Employer Brand in a Fast Growth Business
July 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
This Think Tank provides recruitment professionals with a fantastic opportunity to benefit from Google Dave’s (Dave Hazelhurst) extensive knowledge on the subject of employer branding. Dave will be joining our hosting business, Paddle, to tackle the subject of building an employer brand in a fast growth business.
Hosted by Georgiana Barbanta (Talent Acquisition Manager) and Thomas Forstner (Talent Partner) at Paddle, AND featuring guest expert, Dave Hazelhurst.
For rapidly growing businesses, developing and promoting a strong employer brand can be challenging; particularly when you’re competing with more well-known, established organisations. A strong employer brand / EVP is critical for attracting and retaining talent, which is all the more important as Gen-Zs start to represent a high proportion of our workforce.
Understanding your company culture, articulating it and weaving it into all communications is paramount for creating a joined-up message to prospective and current employees. However, it does need to be two-sided. Building an effective EVP and outlining what is expected from employees and what it needed in return will go along way to strengthening the employer brand and contribute proportionately to engagement and productivity levels amongst staff.
At this Resourcing Think Tank we are excited to see the return of Google Dave to talk all things employer branding in a fast growth business.
Key discussion points will include:
- Understanding who takes ownership of employer branding / EVP and how budgets are sliced and diced across recruitment, HR and marketing
- Aligning and balancing your external brand with your employer brand (particularly in the absence of a strong consumer brand)
- Developing a compelling EVP that’s supported by a true set of internal values
- Understanding the best channels to utilise when it comes to employer branding and employee engagement
- Measuring the impact of the employer brand with regards to recruitment and staff retention
Get to know our host from Paddle, Thomas Forstner, here!
09:00 – Arrive and networking
09:30 – Introductions
09:45 – Discussion
10:45 – Coffee and networking
11:00 – Discussion
12:15 – Key takeaways
12:30 – Finish
These Think Tanks are invitation only and held exclusively for senior HR and Resourcing professionals operating in a Head of / Director level role. For more information on the Think Tanks or to be considered for membership please telephone 0207 11 88 444 or apply for membership below: