- This event has passed.
HRLTT – Employee Engagement and EVP: Adapting to a Changing Workforce Demographic
November 8, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
A must attend for senior HR professionals, from rapidly growing businesses, with responsibility for all things employer branding and EVP.
Hosted by Natalie Brock, Director – Head of Talent Acquisition – Europe @ Gympass
For rapidly growing businesses, promoting and sustaining a strong internal culture can be challenging. And from the perspective of employees who’ve been taken on the ‘growth journey’, the business can feel like a totally different place to the company they originally joined.
When it comes to talent acquisition, a further challenge exists around attracting the right sorts of individuals who can work in a shifting environment, which is made particularly more difficult when your business doesn’t have a consumer brand!
At this HR Leadership Think Tank we will be addressing how you create a compelling EVP that enhances employee engagement, strengthens your employer brand and attracts the talent your business needs to be successful.
Key discussion points will include:
- Understanding who takes ownership of employer branding / EVP and how budgets are sliced and diced across recruitment, HR and marketing
- Aligning and balancing your external brand with your employer brand (particularly in the absence of a strong consumer brand)
- Ensuring that your employer brand remains consistent throughout the employee life-cycle
- Developing a compelling EVP that’s supported by a true set of internal values
- Measuring the impact of the employer brand with regards to recruitment and staff retention
09:00 – Arrive and networking
09:30 – Introductions
09:45 – Discussion
11:00 – Coffee and networking
11:15 – Discussion
12:15 – Key takeaways
12:30 – Finish
These Think Tanks are invitation only and held exclusively for senior HR and Resourcing professionals operating in a Head of / Director level role. For more information on the Think Tanks or to be considered for membership please telephone 0207 11 88 444 or apply for membership below