- This event has passed.
HRLTT – HR’s Pre-Brexit Preparations: Managing Expectations in a Shifting Environment
November 22, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
A must attend for Senior Strategic HR Leaders who want to understand how they best navigate the ‘Brexit haze’ and ensure their business is makes informed preparations.
Hosted by Jackie Wybrow, Senior Director, People Operations at Trip Advisor.
With so much uncertainty surrounding Brexit and the implications of arriving at a ‘no deal’, HR leaders responsible for large EU national workforces now find themselves in unchartered territory from a people perspective.
HR play a critical role in guiding the business through this challenging period; guiding on citizenship and immigration law, quelling the nervousness of impacted members of staff, and ensuring a proper plan is pulled together.
This HR Leadership Think Tank will bring together senior strategic HR professionals and key industry experts to help us map out how we manage employee expectations and identify crucial pre-Brexit preparations that we need to plan for.
Key discussion points will include:
- Enhancing employee communication channels to help quel nervousness and address employee uncertainty
- Understanding updated immigration law and its impact on employee visas
- Contingency planning for a ‘no deal’
- Positioning yourself as an employer of choice for EU nationals
- Building talent pools and retaining affected employees.
09:00 – Arrive and networking
09:30 – Introductions
09:45 – Discussion
11:00 – Coffee and networking
11:15 – Discussion
12:15 – Key takeaways
12:30 – Finish