RTT – Building Effective Talent Pools: What Really is Best Practice
January 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
Hosted by Holly Petersen (Group Head of Talent Acquisition) and Stefan Larsen (Senior Global People and Performance Partner) at Genius Sports.
Building and nurturing talent pools is one of the most effective ways to support a business’s long term growth plans. When managed well, this approach can help businesses hire top quality talent faster and more cheaply than a reactive recruitment model. However, despite its obvious benefits, many organisations struggle with making talent pooling a fit for purpose exercise. From technology constraints, to poor visibility of long-term hiring plans, there’s multiple reasons why this approach often fails.
At this Think Tank, hosted by Genius Sports, we will be exploring the critical building blocks needed to implement effective talent pooling. For our hosts, who are at the beginning of their journey, we will be posing the following questions and calling on the collective expertise of our community to understand how you build effective talent pools:
- How do you structure and manage your internal function to deliver talent pooling alongside day to day demand from the business?
- How can you leverage competencies to assist with populating your talent pools?
- What technology and infrastructure do you need in place to effectively manage the candidate’s experience? Frequency and level of updates etc.
- How can you lean on your alumni networks to both populate and promote your talent pools?
- How do you measure the success of talent pooling?
09:00 – Arrive and networking
09:30 – Introductions
09:45 – Discussion
10:45 – Coffee and networking
11:00 – Discussion
12:15 – Key takeaways
12:30 – Finish
These Think Tanks are invitation only and held exclusively for senior HR and Resourcing professionals operating in a Head of / Director level role. For more information on the Think Tanks or to be considered for membership please telephone 0207 11 88 444 or apply for membership below: