- This event has passed.
RTT – Navigating the ‘Brexit Haze’ from a People Perspective
February 7, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
A must attend for Senior Strategic HR Leaders who wish to understand how to navigate the ‘Brexit haze’ and make informed preparations.
Hosted by Richard Larkin, HR Director of Resourcing & Talent, Inmarsat
Following a very popular and spirited Brexit Think Tank hosted by TripAdvisor in November, the HR Think Tank Series is pleased to hold the 3rd of our ‘Brexit’ focused Think Tanks and build upon previous discussions.
With so much uncertainty still surrounding Brexit, and the implications of arriving at a ‘no deal’, HR leaders find themselves in unchartered territory from a people perspective.
HR play a critical role in guiding the business through this challenging period; guiding on citizenship and immigration law, quelling the nervousness of impacted members of staff, and ensuring a proper plan is pulled together.
This HR Leadership Think Tank will bring together senior strategic HR professionals and key industry experts to help us map out how we manage employee expectations and identify crucial pre-Brexit preparations that we need to plan for.
Key discussion points will include:
- What’s changed since our last Think Tank? Including exploring the impact of a ‘no deal’ post the House of Commons vote (if applicable)
- Understanding updated stance on UK-Global immigration law and its impact on employee visas
- Tactics for tackling workforce planning in such uncertain trading conditions
- Discovering where the commercial opportunities exist to gain a competitive advantage and reinforce the power of a proactive people function
- Updates on how members have communicated Brexit implications with the wider business and employee population
09:00 – Arrive and networking
09:30 – Introductions
09:45 – Discussion
10:45 – Coffee and networking
11:00 – Discussion
12:15 – Key takeaways
12:30 – Finish