RTT – Selecting and Implementing an ATS
April 25 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
This is a must-attend Think Tank for any resourcing or HR professionals who are at the start or part-way through an ATS implementation process.
Hosted by Clare Lewis, Director, Recruitment at Willis Towers Watson.
Many organisations complain about their ATS, even if they have just implemented a new system! Given that an ATS is such a crucial piece of technology, how can organisations ensure that they select a system that appropriately supports their business, aligns against their budget and resource levels, and successfully integrates with other relevant systems?
While other business areas allocate experts to assist with such important buying decisions, HR/Recruitment are often expected to go through the process alone, or worse are given an ATS because of a wider technology decision.
This Resourcing Think Tank will explore the factors you should consider when selecting an ATS and importantly how best to manage a successful rollout. More specifically we’ll be posing the following questions:
- What factors should influence your ATS buying decision?
- How should you prepare for an ATS implementation?
- How should you tackle a simultaneous ATS and HR Systems rollout?
- For global businesses, should you stagger an ATS implementation by region, and if so, how do you decide which region goes first?
- How can you secure stakeholder buy-in and ensure your recruiters and hiring managers see the value in using your ATS to its full potential?
09:00 – Arrive and networking
09:30 – Introductions
09:45 – Discussion
11:00 – Coffee and networking
11:15 – Discussion
12:15 – Key takeaways
12:30 – Finish