Despite your best efforts, are you failing to land a job interview? Watch this HR Careers Hub to boost your chances of making the shortlist.
The job market in London is more competitive than ever. The number of active candidates currently far outweighs the number of jobs available, resulting in an exponential rise in vacancy applications (often 500+ in many cases)
So what can you do to increase your chances of getting on the job interview shortlist?
At this HR Careers Hub, we were joined by Margaret Buj (Interview Coach) who covered:
- The most effective ways to tackle your job search (hint: it’s not job boards) = 00:10:35
- How to identify your value proposition & quantify achievements on your CV = 00:25:18
- How and why you need to implement a ‘keyword strategy’ to secure more job interviews (most people don’t do this well!) = 00:21:07
- How NOT to network with recruiters – what really puts us off! = 00:23:45
- What recruiters want to see on your CV = 00:30:30