Recruitment Manager – up to £48k – Nottinghamshire
We’re currently working with a global retail brand as they look to follow-up on a sustained period of growth by appointing a new Recruitment Lead for their UK Tech hiring operations.
Coming off the back of a strong 2017 they are in the midst of transforming their Recruitment function and establishing best practice, in order implement and drive a more effective Recruitment strategy.
You will step into a role with leadership of an established team of 2 (as part of a larger corporate Talent Acquisition function), managing volume and specialist technical hires. You will focus on driving their delivery in the context of this change and contribute to building a high touch model both internally and externally.
You will also work closely with the UK Head of Recruitment on strategic initiatives that touch on all aspects of the organisation’s hiring tactics. All of this whilst also maintaining hands-on responsibility for a wide range of Technical hires.
Recruitment Manager – up to £48k – Nottinghamshire – Job Role
- Leading from the front, delivering end-to-end solutions for multiple Technology hires
- Driving the effective delivery of a team of 2+, including introducing new-look performance metrics
- Acting as a coach and mentor to the team whilst also tracking their performance through evolving targets and detailed reporting
- Working with your Recruiters and influencing stakeholders internally to push down agency spend (including full PSL review)
- Contributing to wider group project work which may include formal systems reviews, Talent pipelining projects, diversity initiatives, graduate and apprentice schemes, increasing referrals and direct hires, and careers site improvements
Recruitment Manager – up to £48k – Nottinghamshire – Key Skills
- Previous leadership roles inhouse or RPO at a fast-paced organisation is desirable
- Volume hiring background would be highly beneficial
- Demonstrable experience improving the capability of Recruitment teams (in the above capacity)
- Introduction and evolution of new KPIs or SLAs to an existing team
- Recent delivery experience and not precious around rolling up your sleeves up and leading by example!
- Bright, articulate individual with a polished, professional approach – a real extrovert in the office!
- The polish and gravitas to have credible, strategic conversations with business leaders
- Influential communication style with stakeholders at all levels and highly collaborative
up to £48k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trend.
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1805-30871527263750
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 48000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: