Corporate Recruiter – 6 mth FTC – London
The overall purpose of the Corporate Recruiter within this recognisable multinational Fintec is to provide a full End to End Recruitment service to the business stakeholders. You will take full ownership of the resourcing requirements and in partnership with the Hiring Manager and other key stakeholders, own the sourcing, selection, and offer management for the hiring needs.
- At vacancy initiation, agree with an approach to recruit each hiring need within the required parameters and to select the best candidate
- Own the full recruitment journey to include; Advertising the vacancy, screening candidates, scheduling the selection process as appropriate, providing feedback, making offers, and working with the HR People Team to ensure vetting is completed to work through to on-boarding
- Provide all hiring stakeholders with frequent updates throughout the hiring process
- Ensure all candidates have a positive experience throughout the selection process
- Work with the key stakeholders within the business area and within HR to build and execute against a workforce plan to enable pro-active recruiting. Provide updates on actuals to key senior stakeholders
- Work with the broader Resourcing and Talent Team to identify and mobilise internal talent moves for critical hires
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Core Resourcing Delivery
- Selection Process
- Pro-active pipelining and networking
- Data management/Governance
This role is an initial 6 month FTC to backfill a role during this busy period due to internal promotion within this multi-national Fintec.
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices that make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1910-33471570542962
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 45000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 21/10/2019