Early Careers Manager – Financial Services – London – £Negotiable
The Early Careers Manager will own the operational delivery of the Early Careers strategy, this includes working closely with business areas to collate demand to the agreed entry points and develop external relationships with schools, colleges, universities, parents and students.
We are looking for an industry expert who has experience of working with third party suppliers e.g. Colleges, Universities and Apprenticeship providers to best plan for delivery within Levy funding.
In this role you will:
- Determine and own the full recruitment journey
- Build and execute workforce planning with the operational management team
- Ensure the Early Careers Strategy is aligned to the business strategy with a balance of Early Careers individuals, optimising the use of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Analyse and identify trends in Early Careers and provide insight to stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have proven experience in the implementation of Early Careers recruitment and planning
- Be a resourceful and collaborative worker
- Be an influential communicator
- Have a business focus with the ability to understand commercial drivers and key measures
We want everyone to succeed, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, sexuality, experience, physical ability, age or thinking style. Our talent strategy reflects our commitment to searching the globe for the very best candidates so that we can innovate and deliver the needs of our increasingly diverse clients and consumers. Our progressive policies, such as flexible working hours, ensure that our employees can flourish no matter what their individual circumstance.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long-term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.
Job Reference: JO-1802-30291517996282
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 60000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 02/04/2018