Our client is an exciting and highly specialist global blue-chip organisation based in West London.
They are looking to position an experienced Employee Communications Manager who can lead their communications strategy throughout the business.
Employee Communications Manager – £400- £450 p.d – Hayes – Job Role
This is a highly commercial organisation where you will be required to know the business inside out. You should therefore be the sort of person who enjoys working with the business and taking a genuine interest in the mechanics of how everything works.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Communications and Contributions, this role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Responsible for managing long-term and day-to-day internal communications activities that engage EMEA employees
- Establish and implement an effective internal communications strategy that meets organisational objectives and aligns with the overall strategy
- Oversee the entire company’s internal communications channels and social media to ensure each employee is updated on organisational news and change
- Liaising with senior stakeholders whilst measuring the effectiveness of internal communications and channels, to ensure all are consistent and effective, making recommendations where appropriate
- Further develop internal brand and promote key people policies via internal communications channels in line with HR needs
- Advise senior management on sensitive and complex internal communications challenges, including crisis communications issues
- Exceptional experience of devising and managing internal communication strategies in a matrix organisation
- Have the ability to influence and manage multiple senior stakeholder demands and expectations
- Experience gained working within Public Relations, Corporate Comms or related fields
- Experience of delivering employee engagement plans and managing multiple projects across the business
- The ability to work and communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation, with proven evidence of successfully engaging with a highly diverse workforce
£400 – £450 p.d
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1704-28421492521869
Day Rate From: 400
Day Rate To: 450
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: