Employer Brand Specialist – Surrey
The Employer Brand Specialist is responsible for the activation of the Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition. The role is responsible for the identification and development of different content and channels, with the aim of attracting and retaining diverse talent. The job holder will support the deployment of the employment brand/EVP and the remainder of the full life cycle activity from planning the development and ongoing management of content. This role supports initiatives associated with the company’s Global Talent Acquisition social media presence through key channels with a focus on ensuring the organization’s identity, value and distinction from its competitors.
The role acts as a critical partner to the global recruiting team and supports their readiness and ability to hire the right talent to meet their business needs. The employer brand specialist will be responsible for contributing to recruitment campaigns, social media content, strategy, and employee engagement efforts globally. You will have a strong partnership with leaders/recruiters, and administer, to support and promote adoption for processes and programs that promote a best in class applicant and hiring manager experience that shapes and amplifies their talent brand.
- To continuously build the organisation’s online presence in line with our strategy through all available channels e.g. careers website, social media, job boards, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed to shape the future of recruitment marketing to all relevant target audiences.
- Social media planning and content creation: Promote their talent brand and recruitment marketing content across social media channels as these develop
- Create and curate engaging and authentic social media content to showcase their culture and core values
- Contribute to the design and execution of recruitment marketing campaigns including metrics tracking and reporting to show findings and success.
- Engage with other talent teams globally to help plan and execute targeted content creation and social media amplification for the region
- Assist with the creation and/or update of recruiter tools, training or activities to support recruiter enablement.
- Lead content calendar and metrics reporting
- Work in partnership with the Senior Manager, TA Operations to develop their approach for ongoing monitoring and analysis of all campaigns and related activity to leverage insights and seek opportunities for improvement
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally on the delivery of campaigns and initiatives to support the Employer Brand and EVP work (ie. Global Talent Acquisition, Marketing and Communications)
- Play an active role in and champion the adoption of new initiatives that impact Talent Acquisition – this includes the identification and deployment of specific education or training needs
- Participate in ad hoc Talent Acquisition projects (particularly whether there is a requirement for the development of content or communications activity)
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1907-32981564482097
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: