Executive Researcher (Inhouse) – £30k-£40k – London
Our client are a globally-recognised, tech SME organisation. As part of their continued growth, they are looking to grow the executive recrtuiment team with this newly created role.
*Please note that this role will be a 12 month FTC with the view of going perm.
You will need to demonstrate a passion and strong ability in direct, multi-channel sourcing, market-mapping, competitor analysis, and talent-pooling on an individual and project-led basis. You will be supporting the Exec Recruitment Manager in the direct attraction of senior level hires to the business.
Executive Researcher (Inhouse) – £30k-£40k – London – Job Role
- Name-gathering, market-mapping, and competitor analysis across appropriate business functions and industries, for both specific mandates and larger scale hiring projects
- Design and development of sourcing strategies in partnership with the Exec Hiring Manager
- Production of accurate reports for the Talent team
- Taking part in wider Talent meetings
- Advise stakeholders on time-frames and give guidance on requirements
- Sharing market knowledge with the wider Talent team and stakeholders
- Assist in building out a new-look, best-in-class Executive Recruitment function
- Continual efforts to raise the profile of Executive hiring within the business
- Effectively use direct attraction methodologies to radically reduce spend on exec hiring
Executive Researcher (Inhouse) – £30k-£40k – London – Key Skills
- Executive Search firm background is preferred, with a strong background in research
- Candidates from a majority exclusive / retained agency hiring background will be considered
- Experience in directly sourcing candidates up to C-level with a track record of successful senior hires (c£80k-£130k basic salaries)
- Demonstrable experiences of innovative and creative direct attraction techniques
- Exceptional relationship building and engagement skills at a senior level
- Meticulous and takes pride in the quality of their work
- Passionate and willing to go the extra mile
Executive Researcher (Inhouse)
FTC 12 months
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1803-30431520438526
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: