Executive Researcher (In-house) – £40,000-£50,000 – Surrey
We are working with a large internationally recognised consumer brand to enhance their dedicated Executive Recruitment function. This Executive Researcher will provide in-house solutions to attract, find, and initially assess external and internal talent for Executive Leadership roles and to build talent pools and pipelines for leadership talent in key functional business areas.
You will partner with the internal Executive Talent Acquisition team to generate a market strategy, including industry, company and candidate ideas and deliver valuable data and market intelligence, providing a cost-effective alternative to external headhunters/recruitment partners.
Executive Researcher (In-house) – Job Role
- Name-gathering, market-mapping, and competitor analysis across appropriate business functions and industries, for both specific mandates and larger scale hiring projects
- Design and development of sourcing strategies in partnership with the Executive Talent Acquisition team.
- Production of accurate reports for the Executive Talent Acquisition team
- Taking part in wider Talent meetings
- Advise stakeholders on time-frames and give guidance on requirements
- Sharing market knowledge with the wider Talent team and stakeholders
- Continual efforts to raise the profile of Executive hiring within the business
- Effectively use direct attraction methodologies to radically reduce spend on exec hiring
Executive Researcher (In-house) – Key Skills
- Executive Search firm background is essential ideally coupled with in-house experience
- Experience in directly sourcing candidates up to C-level with a track record of successful senior hires
- Demonstrable experiences of innovative and creative direct attraction techniques
- Advanced experience sourcing passive talent through the use of Linked-in, Google X-Ray, Hoovers and other software tools
- Exceptional relationship building and engagement skills at a senior level
- Meticulous and takes pride in the quality of their work
Executive Researcher (In-house)
£40,000 – £50,000
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Job Reference: JO-1810-31681539261807
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 50000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: