Global Employee Relations Manager – London – Data Insights & Media Organisation
Our client is the market-leading innovator in its space; empowering business to thrive in a data-driven economy. With a strong culture of community, collaboration and inclusion, this role provides a fantastic opportunity to work with a likeminded group of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative individuals.
Global Employee Relations Manager – London – Job role:
- Advise, guide and support Business Leaders on complex and challenging employee relations issues across UK and Europe
- Develop and lead our approach to Employee Relations aspects of proposed changes to business structures including potential acquisitions.
- Lead, coach and develop a small Employee Relations team.
- Maintain knowledge of Employee Relations legislation, best practice, changes (e.g. Brexit) and trends to ensure that our European policies reflect a workplace where employees are treated fairly.
- Responsible from an HR perspective on the implementation and continued improvement around GDPR and employee privacy
- Responsible for ensuring employment contracts are created and key employee policies are in place for new Geographies we enter globally
- Demonstrable exposure to succinct reporting and demonstrating ROI / commerciality of the ER function
- Providing advice and guidance to the business and wider HR team to manage the Works Council relationships across Europe Interpret Employee Relations-related data, produce analysis and commercially based advice, recommendations and solutions.
Global Employee Relations Manager – London – About you:
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have experience / demonstrate:
- Educated to degree level and CIPD or similar
- 5+ years experience in a focused ER role
- Experience in Professional services, Consultancy or a Technology organisation highly desirable
- Previous experience of working with Works Councils in Germany essential
- Previous experience of undertaking mass restructuring programmes highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Proactive team player with strong problem-solving skills
Global Employee Relations Manager
c. £80,000 p.a. + bonus + benefits package.
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1902-32241549638017
Salary From: 60000
Salary To: 80000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: