Global Head of HR – c.£100k – London
Our client is a global technology organisation disrupting the way things work across an international scale. Due to huge growth and new investment they are looking for a Global Head of HR to lead the HR function and projects across the organisation.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have international experience (ideally across emerging markets) to be considered for shortlisting.
Global Head of HR – c.£100k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the C-Suite team and working closely with the SLT your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that policies, procedures, systems and process are fit for purpose as the organisation scales significantly globally, mitigating any people risk
- Leading on talent, performance and leadership including looking at competency frameworks, job levels and ensuring consistency across the countries whilst allowing for international nuances
- Leading HR as an enabler, managing a small team and working with employees at all levels as a trusted advisor
Global Head of HR – c.£100k – London – Experience
- An international mindset and global exposure, ideally with emerging markets experience
- Experience working in a culturally diverse environment and navigating complexities
- Experience in Start Up/SME fast paced environments where creativity is key
- Partnership at exec level with strong leadership, influencing and engagement skills
- Another language would be highly advantageous
Global Head of HR
c. £100k + package
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1805-30781525450279
Salary From: 90000
Salary To: 110000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP