Global Head of L&D – London
Our client is an innovative technology organisation disrupting their market on an international scale. Due to huge growth and new investment they are looking for a Global Head of L&D to lead the Training and learning function and associated projects across the organisation.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have international experience (ideally across emerging markets) to be considered for shortlisting.
Global Head of L&D – London – Job Role
This role will lead the L&D function across 15 countries and works closely with Executive & ‘Head of’ level stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the L&D strategy, thinking about the future and not just the ‘here and now’
- Engage the training community across my client’s international offices; driving collaboration and consistency
- Designing and developing the Talent strategy, including succession plans, talent pools, talent reviews, etc.
- Demonstrating return on investment and the commercial benefits of L&D initiatives. You will be working with a tight budget and need to be able to submit robust business cases in order to get approval
- Designing and delivering leadership development programmes, in an engaging and creative manner
Global Head of L&D – London – Key Skills
- Experience working in diverse organisations with a global footprint
- Experience of bringing together different cultures and approaches
- Demonstrable experience of working with employees in a call centre environment alongside Corporate Functions
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to tangibly demonstrate results
- Willingness to ‘roll sleeves up’ where necessary, leading by example
- Flexibility to travel internationally
Learning & Development, Talent, Leadership Development
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1911-33711573233570
Salary From: 80000
Salary To: 90000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: