Head of HR – Up to £90k – London & UK travel
This is a rare opportunity to join an organisation routed in the UK’s history under a new CEO at a time of major change, transformation and modernisation. This is a newly created role where the challenge will be huge but for the right person the opportunity for impact and professional growth is unparalleled.
Please note: There will be significant UK travel as well as the opportunity to work flexibly/remotely
Head of HR – Up to £90k – London & UK travel – Job Role
This role is going to be the linchpin of the entire HR team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with each of the business’ Function Directors, taking an active role in setting the HR plans and ensuring each is aligned to the overall organisation’s objectives
- Working with regional business leaders and local HR teams to ensure their people are managed effectively and that the current change programme and new model is embraced and embedded
- Working on employee engagement and talent attraction at a time of major turnaround and focus on diversity, new skill sets and modernisation
- Leading on wider HR projects which will take this organisation further which may be operational right through to highly strategic depending on business need
Head of HR – Up to £90k – London & UK travel – Key Skills
- Significant HR Leadership experience built in a highly challenging environment within engineering or logistics, including significant union exposure
- The energy, skills and emotional intelligence to deal with high pressure and a range of demanding personalities in a consultative, diplomatic way
- Experience leading on, and being part of an organisation going through significant change, both in terms of structure and culture
- An entreprenurial approach with the ability and spark to challenge, be resilient and ensure you are always forward thinking
- Commercial acumen with the ability to translate complex business strategy to your client groups and the people priorities
Head of HR
Up to £90k
London & UK travel
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1808-31471535644099
Salary From: 80000
Salary To: 90000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP