Head of People
Our client are a family-owned hospitality business shaking things up with a new twist and creative edge that differentiates themselves from their more traditional competitors. People are pivotal in driving their business forward and they are absolutely focused on the fact they need happy, engaged employees to have happy customers.
They are looking for an ambitious, sparky HR professional to join their team who can bring fresh ideas and new ways of working to achieve success. This role will partner closely with the MD of the business to create the people plan and build a culture which attracts and retains its talent as well as being hugely hands on in each of their locations.
Head of People – Job Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the eyes and ears on the ground, reflecting the pulse in each of the hotels and making creative suggestions around how to improve to achieve business ambitions
- Rolling your sleeves up, taking strategic and operational ownership for all HR activities across their Hotels Group
- Partnering with Area and Hotel Managers to achieve objectives and to share ideas for future success
- Working closely with the Leadership team on succession plans, performance management, engagement and a range of ER topics when necessary
Head of People – Key Skills
- A true people-person, who lives and breathes great customer service and is completely people-oriented
- An experienced HR Generalist with significant exposure working in a customer facing, multi site environment. Hospitality or retail would be ideal
- A commercial, rounded approach to HR, with the ability to partner with the MD and Senior Leadership Team on people and wider business matters
- An engaging, fun, down to earth person who can gain buy in and credibility at every level, from the hotel floor right up to the CEO
- The tenacity to want to be part of a journey of growth and someone who is excited for this to be their next ‘big’ career move
Head of People
Up to £60k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1809-31491536249586
Salary From: 55000
Salary To: 65000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP