Head of People – Up to £70k – London
Our client is at the forefront of a higly competitve growth area within technology. They’re at an exciting stage of scale and development on the international stage with fantastic investment and backing.
They are looking for an ambitious, sparky HR professional to join their team who can bring fresh ideas and new ways of working to achieve success. This role will partner very closely with the leaders of the business to create the people plan and build a culture which attracts and retains its talent.
Head of People – Up to £70k – London – Job Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking strategic and operational ownership for all HR activities across the organisation
- Partnering with the leadership team to ensure future success of the organisation in a highly competitve market
- Leading on recruitment, establishing a cutting edge Talent Acquisition strategy and working with external partners as well as direct sourcing to find top talent
- Establishing the HR roadmap and drawing together some of the fantastic things this organisation does into a plan including HR guidelines, reward, benefits, proccesses, ways of working etc.
- Working internationally to ensure competitveness and a smooth people plan in all current and new geographies
Head of People – Up to £70k – London – Key Skills
- A forward thinking HR Generalist with experience in high-growth, SME organisations where you have led on scale internationally
- A commercial, rounded approach to HR, with the ability to partner and consult with the leadership team on people and wider business matters
- An engaging, buzzy, down to earth person who can gain buy in and credibility at every level
- The tenacity to want to be part of a journey of growth and someone who sees this as their next ‘big’ career move
Head of People
Up to £70k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1801-30161515580728
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 70000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP