A fast growing technology firm working with some of the world’s leading brands are looking to appoint an HR and People Manager to help to shape the future of the human resource function and be responsible for all things people related.
You will lead on cultural aspects of both the existing business and acquired entities, establishing best practices for the lifecycle of all employees from their first to last engagement with the business. This is a newly created role and critical to the ongoing success of the business where excellent customer service and long term relationships are paramount.
As a key member of the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for:
- HR Management across the EMEA region, collaborating with key stakeholders, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Applying HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
- Supporting activities to encourage a high performance culture, allowing people to be the best they possibly can
- Nurturing collaborative working relationships to achieve team and company’s objectives
- Driving activities and programs that align people’s aspirations with the company’s
- Supporting and advising on employee relations cases, including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievance, absence etc.
- Supporting recruitment processes, including selection and interviewing of candidates and leading new starter induction programmes
- Ensuring terms, conditions, people policies and procedures across the organisation remain up to date with relevant legislation and best practice
- Administration of all employee related paperwork and financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits, and pension plans
- Office Management including dealing with all third party suppliers and contracts, office and kitchen inventory and arranging catering for events
Must have skills/experience:
- Proven HR generalist experience in a technology business, preferably with international reach
- Self-motivated and able to work in a standalone role and as part of a team
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills and strong stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Able to drive efficiencies and achieve process improvements through collaboration with colleagues
- A pragmatic and flexible thinker, with the ability to combine experience with innovation and creativity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
- Strong attention to detail; flexibility and adaptability in both attitude and approach
- Emotionally intelligent, a great team player and trusted advisor
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and go the extra mile
- Highly organised and efficient
- Above all, culture fit is crucial. Positive, friendly and collaborative with the ability to thrive in a fluid and changing environment in an ambitious, forward thinking company
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and most importantly an inspiring working environment.
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base and the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment.
By applying for this job you acknowledge that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you acknowledge that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s ATS and might be used to consider you for future opportunities. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Consultant managing the search at Oasis HR.
Job Reference: JO-1910-33451570639363
Salary To: 60000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP