HR Business Partner EMEA – c.£50k – London
Would you like to work for one of the best-known, high growth, global technology organisations in the software space? This is a newly shaped role to be a critical part of the EMEA HR team as the organisation continutes to develop at an incredible rate.
HR Business Partner EMEA – c.£50k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the EMEA HR Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for employees around policies, procedures, systems, onboarding etc. and all wider Generalist HR pieces
- Partnering client groups across exciting projects including talent, development, learning needs and helping the teams be the most effective that they can be
- Working autonomously and as part of wider project teams to reach the ambitious business goals
- Ensuring HR can keep up and be one step ahead of an organisation growing at a huge rate and leading from the front on the awesome culture
HR Business Partner EMEA – c.£50k – London – Experience
- Experience in a high-growth, technology, digital or media environment where you’re used to ambiguity, crazy pace and an informal world where HR is a genuine enabler
- Top skills across the whole Generalist HR piece, ideally with some project work experience and passion for learning and talent development
- International exposure and the understanding this brings to working in a massively culturally diverse environment
- French fluency would be a huge plus!
HR Business Partner EMEA
c. £50k + package
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1811-31931543504272
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 55000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP