HR Business Partner
Our client is a rapidly growing technology and communications organisation, this is a newly created role to help support the company in the operational and strategic people plan. You will be responsible for leading and working with the wide HR Team on business strategy, provide insights, guidance and support to stakeholders, HR peers, and the wider business in relation to organisational effectiveness, performance, change management, culture and employee engagement.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Provide commercial, pragmatic and proactive HR solutions to support the business
* Partner with HR colleagues to deliver an HR service in line with the needs and priorities
* Take hands-on approach to provide human resource expertise in the areas of transformational and organisational change, employee engagement, performance management and development, talent management, employee relations, coaching and development.
* Address employee relations matters, investigate where appropriate and provide recommendations for resolution.
* Use metrics and analytics to help support business strategy.
* Develop and Facilitate companywide upskilling workshops
HR Business Partner – Key skills
- CIPD Level 5 or 7
- Strong generalist background
- Familiarity with high growth businesses
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Meticulous attention to detail with a ‘can do’ attitude.
HR Business Partner
Up to £50k + 15% bonus
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1902-32321554719429
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 50000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: