HR Business Partner (standalone) – c.£60k – London
Would you like to work for a technology organisation rivalling how things are being done in the world of sport? This is a newly created role, reporting into the CEO of a true challenger to the West Coast tech businesses.
HR Business Partner (standalone) – c.£60k – London – Job Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for employees around culture, policies, procedures, systems, onboarding etc. and all wider Generalist HR pieces
- Working to engage and pipeline candidates who are highly skilled in niche technologies including Erlang and Python Quants
- The recruitment and engagement skills to go direct to source (including top class universities and networks) for talent and educate them from the early stages
- Developing internal talent and L&D programmes to home-grow critical talent utilising the amazing skill sets they already have internally
- Constantly challenging the group of highly sought after employees they have to ensure they’re intellectually stimulated and retained through their opportunities in the business
- Leading on the culture that’s already becoming established in a top-class way where collaboration and entreprenurial spirit takes priority
HR Business Partner (standalone) – c.£60k – London – Experience
- Experience in a high-growth SME environment (ideally technology or digital) where you’re used to ambiguity, crazy pace and an informal world where HR is a genuine enabler
- Effective recruitment skills in niche technology areas with the ability to network and seek out talent which is hard to find and harder to engage
- Top skills across building HR from scratch across the whole Generalist piece, ideally with some project experience and interest in learning and talent development
- A non-hierarchical, engaging and entreprenurial approach where you can thrive in an environment where you’re at the core of the business and everyone is motivated by the exciting magnitude of the plans of the organisation
HR Business Partner (standalone)
c. £60k + package
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1812-32041547647171
Salary From: 55000
Salary To: 65000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: