HR Business Partner – Up to £60k – London/Bucks – London
Our client is a fast paced, creative and forward thinking technology organisation. Due to their continued global growth and success, they are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the highly collaborative team.
This role is a real opportunity to work closely with the business and senior stakeholders. It is a high profile role which will play a pivotal role in HR strategy and delivery of projects.
HR Business Partner – Up to £60k – London/Bucks – Job Role
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role gives you the opportunity to directly support the business in an environment where creative individuals can utilise their initative to thrive.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading day to day HR actitives for the UK with a particular focus on positive HR including engagement, GDPR, new HRIS implementation, reward & recognition etc.
- Parterning with senior stakeholders to ensure a fantastic team environment and managing any HR questions or ER cases which might arise
- Being creative and autonomous around HR projects, being a faciliator for future success of the business
- Engaging with all levels and personalities within the business, getting buy in at all stages
HR Business Partner – Up to £60k – London/Bucks – Key Skills
- Experience across the Generalist HRBP spectrum with a focus on engagement, culture, L&D, leadership development and all day to day HR activities
- Exposure to running the design, implementation and reporting of employee engagement and culture projects
- Experience working within a fast paced environment, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Techology experience with U.S. exposure would be a big plus
- The gravitas to communicate and build partnerships with senior stakeholders from a range of backgrounds and personalities, and push back in the right way
- The desire to be a significant contributor to the business in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment
HR Business Partner
Up to £60k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1803-30611522336976
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 60000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP