HR Consultant (12 month FTC) – £60k – London
Our client is a fast paced, creative organisation within the professional services world who are going through huge growth and change within technology. This is an opportunity for someone to take on a maternity cover at an exciting time where there’s real opportunity for impact.
Please note: you must be available to start this role within a month
HR Consultant (12 month FTC) – £60k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role gives you the opportunity to directly support the business in an environment where creative individuals can utilise their initative to thrive.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading day to day HR actitives for the technology client group with a particular focus on positive HR including engagement, reward & recognition etc.
- Parterning with senior stakeholders to ensure a fantastic team environment and managing any HR questions or ER cases which might arise
- Being creative and autonomous around HR projects, being a faciliator for future success of the business
- Engaging with all levels and personalities within the business, getting buy in at all stages
HR Consultant (12 month FTC) – £60k – London – Key Skills
- Experience across the Generalist HRBP spectrum with a focus on engagement, culture, L&D, leadership development and all day to day HR activities
- Experience working within a fast paced environment, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Techology/digital client group experience would be highly advantageous
- The gravitas to communicate and build partnerships with senior stakeholders from a range of backgrounds and personalities, and push back in the right way
- The desire to be a significant contributor to the business in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment
12 month FTC
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1808-31311533654304
Salary From: 55000
Salary To: 65000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP