HR & Development Manager – Up to £60k – London
Our client is a fast paced, creative and forward thinking SME in the technology space. Due to their continued growth and success, they are looking for a high potential HR & Development Manager to Business Partner a number of key client groups for the organisation.
This role is a real opportunity to work closely with the business and senior stakeholders. It is a high profile role which will play a pivotal role in the HR team and be part of the wider HR succession plan for the future.
HR & Development Manager – Up to £60k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the Head of HR, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading day to day HR actitives for your client groups with a particular focus on positive HR including engagement, talent development, reward & recognition etc.
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure a fantastic team environment and managing any HR questions or ER cases which might arise
- Being creative and autonomous around HR projects, being a faciliator for future success of the business
- Rolling your sleeves up from an operational perspective, taking ownership for the whole employee life cycle including recruitment relationships
HR & Development Manager – Up to £60k – London – Key Skills
- Experience across the Generalist HRBP spectrum with a focus on engagement, culture, L&D, leadership development and all day to day HR activities
- Exposure to running the design, implementation and reporting of employee engagement and culture projects
- Experience working within a fast paced environment, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Technology, media, comms, advertising, marketing etc. backgrounds tend to work well
- The gravitas to communicate and build partnerships with senior stakeholders from a range of backgrounds and personalities, and push back in the right way
- The desire to be a significant contributor to the business in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment
HR & Development Manager
Up to £60k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1806-31021528974656
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 60000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP