UK & UAE HR Director – Up to £90k – London
Our client is a leading independent software Consulting organisation. They are at an exciting stage of scale and development with a fantastic brand, customer base, investment and backing.
They are looking for an ambitious, forward thinking HR professional to join their team who can bring fresh ideas and new ways of working to achieve success. This role will partner very closely with the leaders of the business to create the people plan and build a culture which attracts and retains its talent.
UK& UAE HR Director – Up to £90k – London – Job Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking strategic and operational ownership for all HR activities across the UK & UAE regions
- Partnering with the leadership team to ensure the future success of the organisation in a highly competitive market
- Leading on recruitment, establishing a cutting edge Talent Acquisition strategy and working with external partners as well as direct sourcing to find top talent
- Establishing the HR roadmap and drawing together some of the fantastic things this organisation does into a plan including HR guidelines, reward, benefits, processes, ways of working etc.
- Working with the rest of the global HR team to share best practice, work on collaborative projects and help guide the organisations as a whole forward
UK& UAE HR Director – Up to £90k – London – Key Skills
- A forward-thinking HR Director with experience in high-growth, technology led SME organisations where you have demonstrated supporting a business through growth
- A commercial, rounded approach to HR, with the ability to partner and consult with the leadership team on people and wider business matters
- An engaging, down to earth individual who can gain buy-in and credibility at every level
- The tenacity to want to be part of a journey of growth and someone who sees this as their next ‘big’ career move
UK& UAE HR Director
Up to £90k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment.
By applying for this job you acknowledge that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you acknowledge that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s ATS and might be used to consider you for future opportunities. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 02071188444.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1905-32741559122265
Salary From: 90000
Salary To: 90000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: