HR Generalist – Hertfordshire – Technology
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Generalist to join a shared service centre team in the technology industry.
You will be working on resolving queries from the whole generalist spectrum and will have a passion for finding solutions quickly and efficiently.
You will be experienced in dealing with employees and managers at all levels. The team you will be part of is responsible for managing HR queries for the 5000 employees in the UK.
· Excellent up to date knowledge of employment legislation and the application of this.
· Experience in making sound, risk assessed decisions for exit strategies.
· Expertise in all aspects of absence management.
· Ability to respond and manage a busy and diverse workload.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written and a confident presentation style.
· Passion to work as part of team with a flexible approach to work.
· Initiative to work independently while using judgement to know when to ask for support.
· An understanding of working with Unions would be useful along with an awareness of TUPE
The role is to be based in Hatfield and there is parking available for emplyees.
For this role you would ideally be on one months’ notice or less.
Job Reference: JO-1801-30241517242629
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: