HR Lead – Up to £120k – London
Our client is a globally renowned financial services organisation who are going through an exciting period of growth and change. They are looking for a highly influential, forward-thinking, accomplished HR expert to lead the HR offering for a key part of the business.
HR Lead – Up to £120k – London – Job Role
Reporting into the HR Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading HR for your business area, partnering with the business leaders to drive change and business progress
- Taking a consultative approach to analyse where the business area is at and build a People Plan for future success
- Working with the HR Specialist areas to deliver project work across your business area
- Getting employees buy in and engaging them through organisational and cultural change
- Being a true advocate for the organisation’s values and vision, taking this further forward to optimise business success
HR Lead – Up to £120k – London – Key Skills
- A true Generalist with experience gained in a financial or consultancy environment a big plus
- Significant change and transformation experience having led large scale cultural change previously
- Exposure to a business and HR function where you’ve had to be highly autonomous and where the ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate complexity and be open to significant change has been paramount
- The gravitas to work with and influence the senior leadership team and build credibility in a productive, challenging environment
Up to £120k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are one of the UK’s leading specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1712-29981512147386
Salary From: 100000
Salary To: 120000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP