HR Manager (6 month FTC) – Up to £55k – London
Our client is a really exciting international software company going through a huge period of growth and development. They’re looking for an ambitious, creative and forward thinking HR Manager to join their fast-paced environment and awesome team for 6 months.
HR Manager (6 month FTC) – Up to £55k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking a real Generalist focus across Talent, L&D, on-boarding, ER etc.
- Leading on project work and partnering with the CPO to deliver across engagement, newly created values, comms, GDPR etc.
- Working to further establish the newly implemented HRIS and taking this to the next stage of roll out within the organisation
- Having a hands on approach and reviewing policies, processes, procedures etc. to ensure they’re fit for purpose for the next step of the business
HR Manager (6 month FTC) – Up to £55k – London – Key Skills
- Experience built within a fast-paced, high-growth software company
- A true Generalist with experience across ER, onboarding, comms, engagement, recruitment, processes, L&D etc.
- Some international exposure with the understanding of how a global environment operates in terms of complexity and cultural differences
- Systems savvy with experience using a variety of HRIS systems and implementing them
- Skilled in project management with the ability to balance day to day HR with exciting project plans end to end
- A fun, engaging and pragmatic personality who can engage with all levels of the business and quickly become part of a close and highly supportive lean team.
Up to £55k
6 month FTC
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1712-29991512145166
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 55000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP