HR Manager (9 month FTC) – Up to £55k – London
Our client is a really exciting international creative company who are about to launch a new strategy. They’re looking for a proactive and forward thinking HR Manager to join their fast-paced environment and great team for 9 months as a maternity cover.
HR Manager (9 month FTC) – Up to £55k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the HR Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for all day to day HR activities for the UK offices, both in London and regionally
- Leading on project work and partnering with the HR Director to deliver across engagement, newly created values, comms, GDPR etc.
- Doing some change work, including potential restructures as the new strategy is rolled out
- Having a hands on approach around recruitment and onboarding
HR Manager (9 month FTC) – Up to £55k – London – Key Skills
- Experience working with senior managers and business partnering at all levels
- A true Generalist with experience across recruitment, onboarding, comms, engagement, processes, L&D etc.
- An appreciation of a regionalised/international environment and the skills to engage people face to face and remotely
- Change experience including restructures and M&A as well as cultural change eg. new values implementation
- Experience hitting the ground running and delivering from day one in project/contract roles would be highly beneficial
Up to £55k
9 month FTC
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1804-30621523030258
Salary From: 45000
Salary To: 55000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 9 months
Job Start Date: ASAP