HR Manager – Creative Design Agency
The HR Manager is responsible for supporting employees and the company through the entire employee life cycle. You will ensure a safe and thriving environment for all employees facilitating positive employee relations through the development of employee management strategies.
You will be the first point of contact for all HR related queries and it is essential that you have the ability to balance employee and business requirements without bias.
This is a solo role so will be involved all aspects of HR from developing a talent acquisition and retention strategy to ensure all employee administration is kept fully up to date.
This role reports into the Managing Director – Global Revenue and Operations however it will require interaction with all members of staff across the business including the Founder & CEO.
- Ensure senior management are informed of any changes in employee legislationEnsure all employee related policies and procedures and kept up to date and relevant
- Proactively manage all employee relations across both studios (London & SF)
- Develop, implement, and manage a L&D programme
- Develop, implement, and manage the performance management and improvement system
- Ensure a high level of staff retention, with clear career progression and succession plans
- Develop, implement, and manage a meaningful appraisal process
- Manage the benefits system in a cost-effective way that meets employees’ expectations
- Manage the recruitment processes from approval to onboarding
- Work with our chosen universities to identify and hire graduate talent
- Support the relevant personnel in ensuring the business continuity plan is fit for purpose
- General HR administration – contracts, personal data, handbook etc
- Managing the HR data base – ensuring all data is current and protected in line with legislation
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are one of the UK’s leading specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-2009-34431600011486
Salary From: 55000
Salary To: 65000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: