HR Manager – Up to £45k – London
Our client is a really exciting media company, representing the brand of one of children’s best loved icons, who are going through a significant period of growth and development. They’re looking for an ambitious, creative and forward thinking HR Manager to join their fast-paced environment, initially on a contract with plans for the role to become permanent.
HR Manager – Up to £45k – London – Job Role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking a real Generalist focus for the whole company and leading HR from a day to day perspective.
- Working on recruitment including advert writing, shortlist selection and interviewing then taking ownership for induction and onboarding.
- Implementation and management of a new HR system.
- Ensuring the employee handbook is up to date and reflective of where the company is heading.
- Having a hands on approach and reviewing policies, processes, procedures etc. to ensure they’re fit for purpose for the next step of the business.
HR Manager – Up to £45k – London – Key Skills
- Experience as a HR generalist in a high growth, creative environment with CIPD Level 5 a plus.
- Up-to-date knowledge of UK employment law and HR best practice is essential.
- A true Generalist with experience across ER, onboarding, comms, engagement, recruitment, processes, L&D etc.
- Systems savvy with experience using a variety of HRIS systems and implementing them.
- A fun, engaging and pragmatic personality who can engage with all levels of the business and quickly become part of a close and highly supportive lean team.
Up to £45k
6 month FTC
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1803-30441520614658
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 45000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP