HR Manager – Up to £55k – London
Our client is an exciting, high growth SME in the energy space. Due to continued growth through acquisitions they’re looking for a HR Manager to join the Head of HR in progressing the organisation from a people perspective and contributing to the continued success of the organisation, both in the UK and internationally.
This is a great opportunity to join at an exciting time and develop your career in an entreprenurial environment with some of the best financial backing and team members in this area.
HR Manager – Up to £55k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the Head of HR, your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead for all day to day HR activities and employee lifecycle projects including recruitment, onboarding, payroll and ER.
- Working closely with the senior stakeholders and wider team to further understand the business and ensure the right individuals are joining the teams on such an exciting journey
- Partnering with the Head of HR through change as the business is in an acquisitive phase
- Ensuring policies, procedures and HR plans are fit for purpose and taking the organisation to the next level
- Working on wider projects such as HR System implementation and streamlining of approaches to enable further success
HR Manager – Up to £55k – London – Key Skills
- An accomplished HR generalist with experience delivering on all HR Operational activities including full ownership of payroll, recruitment, onboarding etc.
- An analytical, numerate individual with a great attention to detail and the desire to deliver all projects to a high standard and to time/budget. Excel skills would be a plus!
- Experience working in an international environment, particularly having worked in an expat model
- The confidence and leadership skills to work with employees at all levels and from a variety of regions including France, Latin America and Africa
- French or Spanish language skills would be highly advantageous
- A bright, enthusiastic individual who has a sense of humour and is keen to learn, both from a HR and wider organisation perspective, working with some of the brightest and most inspiring individuals in their field
Up to £55k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1803-30591522257475
Salary From: 45000
Salary To: 55000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP