HR Operations Manager – London
An internationally renowned business operating in the leisure/retail sector and headquartered in Central London is looking to bring on board an HR Operations Manager. With business interests across Western Europe and North America, the company continues to expand into new locations as well as further developing existing sites. Investment is also being made in back-office systems and processes to better position the organisation for future growth.
The HR Operations Manager will harmonise People Systems, Process, Planning, Metrics, Employment Policy, Reward and act as a central coordinator for Group employee engagement and initiatives. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running on the planning and implementation of a brand-new system into HR, along with maintenance development of current systems. Working closely with the current Head of Talent Acquisition and Head of Learning & Development, you will develop and plan for future systems and processes which are robust, efficient and consistent.
- Leadership of a multiple country HR Operations function
- Implementation and engagement of HR Organisation Change
- Implementation of new HRIS
- High degree of understanding and application of HR business processes
- Experience of business communications and engagement
- Principle Manager and SME for all HR Systems & Processes across geographical scope to ensure they operate cohesively and in line with all legal requirements
- Working with regional HR leaders, acting as the first point of accountability to liaise with lawyers, tax specialists etc to support cross-business needs
- Management of payroll functions/disciplines across multiple countries
- Management of benefits annual renewal process
- Annual Performance Management Review Process
- Supporting management of and advice to relocations including inter country moves
- Implementation and ongoing management of a new people reporting dashboard and ad hoc reporting
- Bring in house gender reporting
- Assist in preparing, communicating and filing of annual UK Gender pay report and work with France to ready the business for future French reporting from 2020
- Equal Pay Evaluation to complement gender pay
Required Knowledge and Skills
- HR Shared Services or HR Operations experience from an international organisation
- Highly commercial and engaging multi-site, multi country customer centric organisations
- Strong Project Management and Process awareness including structured ways of working
- Demonstrable experience of high volume, fast and accurate numerical work
- SME sized organisations where HR teams are light, nimble and versatile
- Understanding and experience of working across a matrix structure
- Experience and gravitas to influence peers and senior business community
- Self assured and comfortable being challenged and in presenting rationale for change
- Extensive external network, resourceful
- Strong presentation and computer skills, including Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Word
- Experience of consolidation of Payroll providers across multiple countries is highly desirable
- Additional languages and experience working in mainland Europe desirable
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1904-32531564396042
Salary From: 70000
Salary To: 80000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: