HR Project Manager – Surrey
About the Role:
To manage a portfolio of HR projects for a world-leading brand, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the right standard, working with stakeholders across the business as required.
At any given time, there will be a number of HR projects that need to be delivered. Within the portfolio will be global HR improvement projects, organisational change projects and divisional improvement projects. This role will work closely with the Regional HR Director, the HR leaders in the 12 countries where they operate, Divisional Functional leaders and members of the HR team across the company to ensure that projects are delivered in time and to the agreed standard.
Reporting directly into the Regional Head of HR, the successful applicant will be responsible for leading and implementing the processes around, Talent Management, Reporting and Talent Development.
- Work with stakeholders to define project outcomes, timelines, deliverables and quality assessments
- Ensure that project implementation plans are developed which are realistic and take into account the broad variety of challenges across the different markets
- Drive compliance to all project timelines wherever possible and flag difficulties as and when required.
- Ensure that data is requested and received from the local HR teams in a timely and accurate way, with full consideration of GDPR requirements
- Assess the cumulative impact of projects on the operating environment, raising concerns and developing mitigation proposals when required
- Work with local HR teams to ensure any consultative and legislative implications of change projects are considered and addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Work with the Director of HR and the Regional HR Director to ensure any European Works Council consultative requirements are followed when necessary
- Conduct Project Implementation Review meetings and ensure lessons are learnt in a spirit of continuous improvement
HR Project Manager – Surrey – About you:
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have experience/demonstrate:
- Project Management skills essential with Agile/Prince 2 or similar certification desirable
- A proactive approach to HR matters in a highly complex Global organisation
- Educated to degree level in an HR or Business related discipline
- Excellent organisational skills with a high work ethic and ability to prioritise and hit deadlines in multi-tasking situations
- Experience working in an international HR team with European experience a strong advantage
HR Project Manager
c. £65 000 p.a. + car allowance + benefits
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1908-33151567431034
Salary From: 60000
Salary To: 70000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: