HR Project Manager – North Buckinghamshire c£55,000 plus benefits
About the Role:
The HR Project Manager will deliver against the HR elements of the Long Range Business Plan, managing a portfolio of HR projects for an exciting start up tech business, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
At any given time, there will be a number of HR projects that need to be delivered from scope definition through to execution. Within the project portfolio will be HR improvement projects, organisational change projects and process improvement projects. This role will work closely with the HR Operations Manager, HR leaders, Divisional Functional leaders and members of the HR team across the company to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the agreed standard.
- Work with stakeholders to define project outcomes, timelines, deliverables and quality assessments
- Ensure that project implementation plans are developed which are realistic and take into account the broad variety of challenges across the business
- Drive compliance to all project timelines wherever possible and flag difficulties as and when required
- Assess the cumulative impact of projects on the operating environment, raising concerns and developing mitigation proposals when required
- Ensure any consultative and legislative implications of change projects are considered and addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Conduct Project Implementation Review meetings and ensure lessons are learnt in a spirit of continuous improvement
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have experience/demonstrate:
- Significant HR experience, where responsibilities have included HR strategy, programme management, HR systems, process, tools, policy, and organisational change
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills including proven ability to prioritise work effectively
- Robust approach to work requiring attention to detail
- Customer focused with a proven ability to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate / advanced MS Office suite experience, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understands the importance of confidentiality in the workplace
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base and the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1909-33361569879905
Salary To: 55000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP