HR Recruitment Manager / Team Leader – London
FOCUS ON BUILDING LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
Do you yearn for a stimulating role where you can fully embrace a collaborative approach to finding great talent?
Are you constrained in your current role around the impact, benefit and freedom you have to deliver meaningful change and add real value?
Then maybe we can help.
Our vision here at the Oasis HR Group is to help ambitious HR professionals deliver above and beyond their potential.
And the best place to start with that goal is with our own team. We are looking for a like-minded individual to join our team of Recruiting experts and challenge convention.
We work with leading brands such as Facebook, Vodafone and Amazon as well as numerous fast growth SME’s. Through our reputation, unique approach and 3 service offerings we are able to afford experienced HR & Recruiting professionals a great list of repeat business, key accounts, multiple assignments and key contacts for you to engage and partner with; adding real value at every step.
HR Recruitment Manager / Team Leader – London – Role
What does your role look like here…
- As an established professional within the HR Recruitment space, you may well be thinking “what’s next”?
- At Oasis HR we are keen to support your entrepreneurial flair for identifying opportunities by offering an open, flexible and collaborative environment designed to realise your potential.
- With an outstanding brand and reputation that has been established for over 13 years, we will give you the freedom to run your own practice area and follow your passion within HR.
- Giving you access to leading cloud based technology, marketing support and a Business plan we will coach and mentor your growth and development; giving you the autonomy to grow a complimentary business within the Oasis HR Group.
- Short cutting the challenges of starting your own business, we will also give you access and ownership of an area of the HR Think Tank Series to build your status and reputation as a thought leader within your HR niche.
HR Recruitment Manager / Team Leader – London – Skills
We are interested in talking to…
- Experienced career recruiters (with exposure to HR)
- Individuals with a mature work ethic who are focused on delivering
- Professionals with previous experience recruiting into corporate functions
- An interest in HR and the value great people bring to organisations
Why would we appeal to you…
- Totally flexible working environment – you choose when and where you work based on your productivity and personal commitments giving unrivalled work / life balance
- ‘Coffee shop’ office layout – freedom to move around the office and choice of laptop or desktops to suit your needs.
- We have a clear and generous remuneration structure – you will know exactly what your earnings will be as soon as you make a placement.
- Get a strong sense of fulfillment and enjoyment through building lasting partnerships with amazing people and amazing brands.
- Lean on your experience as a HR and Recruitment professional to enjoy bringing about positive HR change – no matter what the economic climate!
- Be intrinsically involved in an entrepreneurial environment, with a warm ‘family’ culture and say ‘no’ to politics or red tape!
- Gain exposure to a Group consultancy environment
Our mission is…
“To connect amazing people, stimulate and validate ideas, and help improve the effectiveness of HR for ambitious individuals who are motivated to be the best they can be”.
We do this through being very clear about the Oasis HR core values and living and breathing them every day in every interaction with our customers.
We feel PRIDE
…we strive for perfection in all we do because we’re passionate about HR and the mark we make
We are REAL
…we offer an authentic service based on trust, fun and ‘professional friendship’
We think DIFFERENTLY
…we are versatile and provide creative solutions that solve business problems
…we are highly proactive and keep our customers’ objectives front of mind at all times
For a confidential conversation to understand if our aims and desires compliment yours, contact Katie Barr or Mark Barnicoat in confidence.
Job Reference: JO-1710-29721517221634
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 60000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: