Inhouse Recruiter (Tech) – up to £45k – Surrey
Our client is a global technology organisation; part of the FTSE100, their broad portfolio of products are market-leaders in multiple industries, from banking to aeronautics.
They are seeking a credible, technical Recruiter to join their TA team based in Surrey. With sustained, high-growth they are looking for a bright and ambitious Recruitment professional to lead hiring across multiple business lines, with a particular focus on Technology (including Big Data and Analytics).
Inhouse Recruiter (Tech) – up to £45k – Surrey – Job Role
- Proactive, direct sourcing through multiple channelsm, particularly social media
- Reviewing, screening, and shortlisting candidates for vacancies across (predominantly technical) business units
- Management of the organisation’s ATS and providing advice, assistance, and ad-hoc mentoring to managers in its use
- Candidate management, to ensure an outstanding experience through all application and interview processes
- Iinterview scheduling and logistics, ensuring processes are run smoothly for all involved.
- Business partnering activities, forging strongand lasting relationships across all assigned hiring manager communities
- Consistent delivery of relevant recruitment reports and MI to HR / wider TA / hiring managers
- Management of the PSL where appropriate
- Project work, potentially including diveristy initiatives, analysis of new sourcing strategies, and external events
Inhouse Recruiter (Tech) – up to £45k – Surrey – Key Skills
- Experience hiring Tech professionals would be highly beneficial
- Previous Inhouse or RPO experience is preferred
- Exceptional direct sourcing capabilities, demonstrable experience of finding the highest quality talent through multiple channels
- The ability to think ‘outside the box’ in terms of candidate attraction
- Stakeholder management with the ability to challenge, partner and influence
- Driven and passionate with a desire to advance your career inhouse
- The ability to operate with little supervision; autonomous and a problem-solver that backs their own knowledge and instinct
- Unafraid to tackle difficult conversations and find common ground with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with the ability to work at pace
Inhouse Recruiter (Tech)
up to £45k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1711-29941516379609
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 45000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: