HR Business Partner – 6 months FTC – Up to £70k – London
A leading global construction company are looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to support their engineering function.
The role will require strong technical expertise, operational excellence and the ability to deliver projects.
- You must be used to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, where there is lots of ambiguity.
- You need a track record as a Business Partner, who is resilient and confident partnering with a demanding client base.
HR Strategy: Lead on the delivery of the human resources strategic objectives within their business area and promote on-going development of a high performing workplace.
Business Partnering: Develop strong relationships with the business managers to understand how HR adds value to the business strategies, critical issues and bespoke requirements.
Talent and Succession Management: Work with the business to identify talented people and ensure they have the support and development required to reach their full potential within the company. Keep the succession plan for the business area up to date and identify gaps and risks
Performance Management: To provide operational support on the coordination, administration of the annual PDR process: including objective setting, running calibration sessions and ensuring development plans are completed.
Reward: Ensure all salary proposals are aligned via the correct process. All documentation for the remuneration committee is submitted correctly and timely. Work with the HR Director on programmes such as the annual pay review and bonus schemes and shaping potential solutions
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in professional services, preferably in the Construction or Engineering Industry would be an advantage
- Extensive experience and track record of pragmatic and commercial HR management, providing solutions based on a sound knowledge of employment law, best practice HR management
- Strong analytical skills to report on HR Management Information for reporting purposes.
- Have gravitas and confidence in communicating and influencing senior management team to deliver high performance.
- Understanding of compensation and benefits programme
- Open, engaging, collaborative with a pragmatic approach and a sense of personal ownership
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to remain resilient, calm and measured and particularly during busy periods
- Able to work to deadlines with a focus on results and quality of service at all times.
- Process-driven who understands the sequence of actions necessary in execution.
Job Reference: JO-2002-34151581607436
Salary From: 65000
Salary To: 70000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP