Interim Recruitment Lead (Digital Consulting) – £300pd-£350pd – London
If you’ve got bags of experience competing for complex and niche digital consulting, transformation, or advisory hires, both in the UK and Europe, we’ve got a great gig to talk to you about.
You’ll be working for an internationally renowned management consultancy, one with global reach, a burgeoning name in the digital space, and who’ve been dramatically expanding their offering through both organic growth and acquisition.
Interim Recruitment Lead (Digital Consulting) – £300pd-£350pd – London – Job Role
- Proactively sourcing candidates through a range of direct sourcing techniques, with a strong focus on market-mapping, headhunting, networking, and social media (LinkedIn). Relying on ad response for this one won’t get you anywhere!
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, from identification to offer stage, at all seniority levels across the company’s Business Consulting practice.
- Building trust with high profile, internal stakeholders with diverse personalities across the UK and Europe.
Interim Recruitment Lead (Digital Consulting) – £300pd-£350pd – London – Key Skills
- Strong EMEA hiring experience is highly desirable.
- Significant 360 recruitment experience, recruiting into the consulting / professional services / advisory / transformation markets
- A real love for hands-on Recruitment – that’s the crux of the role!
- Previous inhouse experience is critical
- Demonstrable multi-channel sourcing techniques, engaging with passive candidates through proactive identification and attraction methodologies – you must be able to evidence excellent direct hiring stats.
- High energy and a collaborative team player!
- Gravitas and rigour of process to keep senior stakeholders onside.
Interim Recruitment Lead (Digital Consulting)
£300pd – £350pd
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1812-31971543947462
Salary From: 300
Salary To: 350
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: January 2019