Interim TA Manager – £385 – £400 p.d – West London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a strategic, ambitious Talent Acquisition Manager. Our client is a global leader in the technology space and have experienced huge growth and profits over the last few years. This is an exciting time to join a globally recognised brand, and your role will be responsible for leading a team of experienced Recruiters ensuring they are highly engaged and collectively performing against our clients Talent Acquisition strategy. This role will have full ownership for all recruitment across the UK & EMEA.
Please note: our client is keen to talk to individuals who have had previous exposure to software / technology organisations headquartered in the US (for a variety of reasons). As such, this will form 1 of our key criteria when looking at CV’s.
Interim TA Manager – £385 – £400 p.d – West London – Job Role
Reporting to the Senior International Talent Acquisition Director, this role will be responsible for a team of circa 7; providing expertise and drive for key projects and initiatives, responsibilities will include:
- Build excellent close working relationships with the leaders and internal customers of the UK & EMEA business
- Mentor, develop and lead a team of Recruiters, Sourcers and Co-ordinators ensuring the team is both highly engaged and motivated
- Ensure the delivery of an effective and time efficient recruitment service to the business
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Leadership in the US, representing the local needs when global talent decisions are being made
- Monitor and measure both Hiring Manager and Candidate satisfaction through our NPS survey’s
- Support the Director of Talent Acquisition to ensure delivery against their headcount plan
Interim TA Manager – £385 – £400 p.d – West London – Key Skills
The successful individual will be a commercial and relationship-driven senior TA professional, with experience of working within a Talent Acquisition model within a global matrixed organization
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Solid recruitment background with experience of hiring technical talent within the IT industry
- Experience working within an US matrix environment, with a strong background in the technology sector
- Results oriented with the ability to meet challenging & often competing targets within tight deadlines
- Genuine passion and interest in recruitment working with a team and must have good self-awareness
- Evidence and track record of proving ability to influence senior stakeholders and project delivery and courage to challenge and set expectations
- Communicate fluently and concisely across a range of different cultures; down to earth, adaptable and resilient – able to work with exceptional thought leaders.
£385 – £400 p.d
Talent Acquisition Manager
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1706-28731500904106
Day Rate From: 385
Day Rate To: 400
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: