Interim Tech Recruiter – £300pd-£350pd – London
Fintech! Technology hiring! Day Rate! Immediate start!
Hopefully I’m saying all the right things…This client have an impressive track record of growth (whether its headcount, revenue, or international expansion!) and strong ambitions to take that further. As they move through an exciting shift in business strategy, they are looking for a passionate and expert Tech Recruiter to join their high-achieving team on an interim basis.
With a new CTO bringing his vision to the business and fresh out of a team restructure, the organisation are facing a huge ramp up in their Tech and Product teams, with 60+ hires to complete into the first quarter of 2019.
They need a strong, delivery-focussed Recruiter who can operate autonomously and run a super slick process. By their own admission, their won’t be much of the ‘sexy’ stuff in this role but, if you love direct hiring, managing stakeholders, and being part of a great team then you’ll do great here.
PLEASE NOTE: This is initially a 6 month contract
Interim Tech Recruiter – £300pd-£350pd – Job Role
- Proactively sourcing candidates through a range of direct sourcing techniques, with a strong focus on market-mapping, headhunting, networking, and social media (LinkedIn).
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, from identification to offer stage, at all seniority levels across the UK Tech and Product team.
- Hires will include Developers (PHP) at varying levels, Scrum Masters, Product / Project Managers, BA’s, and more besides.
- Building trust with internal stakeholders with diverse personalities (and demands!) as you create and execute a seamless hiring process, delivering this ambitious hiring project to schedule.
- Organise meetups and other networking events and engage with the London Tech market in creative ways. Whatever gets them through the door!
Interim Tech Recruiter – £300pd-£350pd – Key Skills
- Significant 360 recruitment experience, recruiting into the technology/software/digital space, in a fast-paced and high-growth environment is essential
- A real love for hands-on Recruitment – that’s the crux of the role!
- Previous inhouse experience is critical
- Demonstrable multi-channel sourcing techniques, engaging with passive candidates through proactive identification and attraction methodologies
- Solutions-orientated mindset with the ability to think on your feet
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to prioritise based on the needs of the business
- No ego! Level-headed and outgoing personality who wants to be part of a team that gets the job done but has fun along the way
Interim Tech Recruiter
£300pd – £350pd
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1809-31521536859490
Day Rate From: 250
Day Rate To: 350
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP