Interim Tech Recruiter – Data & AI – Remote Working – 6 months
We are partnering this leading provider of cloud services and business solutions in securing a specialist technology recruiter with a hiring focus on Data & AI within Microsoft products across Europe. This role has the advantage of being home based with 1-2 days per week in London when required for meetings.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to define general candidate requirements
- Developing sourcing strategies and sourcing qualified candidates by leveraging multiple mediums (e.g., job postings, job fairs, etc.)
- Facilitating a streamlined recruiting process – interviews, assessment days, along with ensuring documentation are following and in compliance with the corporate guidelines.
- Delivering appropriate communication/message to candidates and applicants when appropriate.
- Partnering with the wider Talent Acquisition, HR team, and external teams to facilitate an efficient and effective recruiting process
- Monitoring performance and status metrics; communicates status and roadblocks up to recruiting leadership.
- Using internal recruiting systems; tracking progress against plans and making adjustments as required.
- Supporting leadership in various recruitment initiatives and special projects as needed (i.e., instruct interviewer training, employer branding events,)
We’d need you to be experienced in:
- Sourcing diverse talent – both active and passive – as creatively as possible!
- Managing a diverse set of roles whilst building expertise in Data & AI
- Engagement in managing demanding stakeholders with high expectations
- Ability to work in a metrics-driven fast-paced
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your data controller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Job Reference: JO-1907-32871562065699
Salary From: 320
Salary To: 350
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: