Interim Technology Recruiter – £250pd-£300pd – London
Our client is a leading name in the Professional Services industry. They are looking for a high-calibre, Technology Recruiter to join a dynamic team, well ahead of the start of the new financial year, where hiring volumes will go through the roof! Not only will you be an expert direct sourcer but you will be a savvy operator internally with the ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders.
PLEASE NOTE: This contract is initially for c3 months (end of FY) but with a serious desire to extend well beyond that
Interim Technology Recruiter – £250pd-£300pd – London – Job Role
You will initially be recruiting across the business into a variety of verticals within the Technology space, with a consulting twist
- Driving a direct souring model. Utilising a variety of traditional and innovative channels to find the highest calibre candidates within a competitive market
- Stakeholder management will be key in the delivery of this position. You will need to create credible and proactive relationships with hiring managers in the business.
- Conducting the full end-to-end recruitment cycle of candidates across multiple disciplines and all levels.
- Working on wider recruitment projects and hiring programmes
Interim Technology Recruiter – £250pd-£300pd – London – Key Skills
- Significant experience conducting the 360 recruitment cycle within the technology space is preferred
- Experience working inhouse within a fast-paced organisation will be essential. You will need to be able to work in an ambiguous environment and juggle multiple projects
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills. You will need to possess the gravitas and credibility to influence the business and develop proactive relationships
- A mature head on your shoulders will be necessary, along with a pragmatic and considered way of working
- A background in an Exec Search/Research position would be looked on favourably – if you can couple this with more volume-orientated experience, fantastic!
- Familiarity with the nuances of a working in a consulting organisation would be highly advantageous
Interim Technology Recruiter
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1704-28451492684136
Salary From: 250
Salary To: 300
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: