International HR Business Partner – Up to £75k – London
Our client is one of the best known and highly regarded international FTSE 100 technology companies serving the mass consumer market through their product offering. They’re looking for a proactive and forward thinking HR Business Partner to join their fast-paced environment as they continue on their journey of international take over within this exciting area.
International HR Business Partner – Up to £75k – London – Job Role
Reporting to the International HR Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Being a true commercial HR leader, partnering with, influencing and educating Country Managers and a variety of senior stakeholders to ensure their people plan is fit for purpose and future success
- Being a true consultant, challenging and using your business knowledge coupled with your HR skill set to enable your business areas and adapt your solutions for each
- Leading from the front and utilising in-country HR support where appropriate to create HR plans which are culturally appropriate and address specific and nuanced challenges in-country
- Working on projects, particularly with a focus around organisational design, talent, engagement etc. in a highly changeable environment and ensuring these are appropriate for the business need and future plans
International HR Business Partner – Up to £75k – London – Key Skills
- Commercial acumen at the next level with proven business impact from your initiatives. The ability to think ‘People’ but always come back to the business strategy and context as the starting point
- A true Generalist with experience across change, organisational design, talent, succession, engagement etc.
- An appreciation of an international environment with the skills and style to engage people face to face and remotely
- Experience hitting the ground running and delivering from day one, ideally in a low-margin, high volume, international consumer business where you’ve partnered with sales and marketing teams
International HR Business Partner
Up to £75k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contact us.
By applying for this job you acknowledge and approve that your information may be processed by any Oasis HR Recruitment Consultant for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment and performing any related activities. By submitting your application, you also acknowledge and approve that your information may be stored in Oasis HR’s Application Tracking System and might be used to consider you for future potential opportunities with our clients. Your information will be accessible by Oasis HR’s Recruitment Consultants and other relevant support teams; such as Finance / Accounts and Marketing. You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0207 11 88 444. If you wish to obtain additional contact details regarding your datacontroller/holder, or receive a copy of your personal information that we keep, or if you would like to update or delete your details, please contact us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1807-31181531406435
Salary From: 65000
Salary To: 75000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP