Junior Inhouse Recruiters – £35k-£45k – London
Our client is an exciting organisation in the FinTech space. They have an impressive track record of growth (whether its headcount, revenue, or international expansion!) and strong ambitions to take that further.
With huge growth planned for 2018 and strong investment in the Talent Acquistion team to facilitate that, they are looking for two Recruiters / Sourcers to join their new-look, high-achieving team on a permanent basis.
Junior Inhouse Recruiters – £35k-£45k – London – Job Role
- Proactively sourcing candidates through a range of direct sourcing techniques, with a strong focus on market-mapping, headhunting, networking, and social media (LinkedIn)
- Responsible predominantly for building strategy and engagement with the external candidate market (but also the full recruitment life cycle for some requistions), across all business line
- Extensive market-mapping, competitor analasis, and talent pooling activities for live requirements and future pipeline
- Building trust with internal stakeholders, HR, and the wider TA team through continuously excellent delivery
Junior Inhouse Recruiters – £35k-£45k – London – Key Skills
- Inhouse recruitment experience,sourcing for varied business lines (corporate functions), in a fast-paced and high-growth environment ispreferred
- A focus on sales and marketing searches in previous roles would be preferable
- An executive search bacgroudn would be highly beneficial
- Demonstrable multi-channel sourcing techniques, engaging with passive candidates through proactive identification and attraction methodologies
- An innovative approach to talent pipelining; building and maintaining a strong talent network in relation to forecasted hiring needs
- Solutions-orientated mindset with the ability to think on your feet
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to prioritise based on the needs of the business
- No ego! Level-headed and outgoing personality who wants to be part of a team that gets the job done but has fun along the way
Junior Inhouse Recruiters
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1711-29901511184355
Salary From: 35000
Salary To: 45000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: