Lead Recruiter – up to £45k – Beckenham
Our client is looking for a Lead Recruiter to be based onsite to lead and build engagement within the business in this fast paced and commercial FS organisation. This role will focus on stakeholder engagement, process management and ultimately delivery.
Lead Recruiter – up to £45k – Beckenham – Key Responsibilities
You will be expected to act as a true business partner and subject matter expert around Recruitment and Resourcing. You will enjoy high levels of visibility and autonomy and will have the opportunity to build recruitment strategies which will be an integral part of ensuring that this organisation continues to establish itself as a true market leader.
You will work closely with the hiring managers and senior stakeholders to ensure the recruitment function is closely aligned to the business in order to drive engagement strategy.
Lead Recruiter – up to £45k – Beckenham- Key Skills
To be considered for this role you must display the following;
- A strong recruitment background, with considerable experience gained in-house and ideally white-collar professionals in a financial, professional or business services environment
- Assessment/contact centre experience a plus
- Excellent key stakeholder management and engagement skills with a professional approach to recruitment
- An ability to influence key business partners
- Natural drive and self-motivation
Up to £45k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals.
We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1803-30571522226711
Salary From: 40000
Salary To: 45000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 05/02/2018