Our client is a FTSE 100 company and highly recognised British brand who are going through an exciting period of transformation. They are currently looking for an L&D specialist to create and align their frameworks and measure return on investment for development across the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in shaping a Talent Development Programme to join an entrepreneurial organisation and input to the talent agenda and challenege ways of thinking.
Learning and Development Manager -up to £60k – London- Job Role
Reporting to the Head of Talent and Development you will be directly supporting the leadership team to design and deliver people development strategies for the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and driving a business-wide people development strategy, setting and achieving clear and measurable outcomes.
- In a hugely people-focused organisation, furthering a values-based culture with senior management teams and across the wider business.
- Evaluating and analysing the employee development needs and delivering appropriate solutions with a mix of in-house and external resources.
- Developing communication channels, especially through feedback and engagement surveys to support continuous improvement.
- Working in a collaborative people team to support recruitment, retention, reward and performance management programmes.
- A depth of L&D experience, namely within development and talent management roles, gained from a blue chip background.
- A strong level of commercial acumen, with tangible results from identifying business needs and designing appropriate, viable solutions.
- Success working with and influencing senior stakeholders, building strong relationships across a business.
- Experience of implementing and evaluating change programmes, with the ability to adapt style to meet the business needs.
- A values-led individual, with excellent communication skills and the natural ability to engage and influence.
up to £60k
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
* Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
* Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
* LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
* Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1704-28401491838828
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 60000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: