Learning & Development Manager – London – 50k+ car
Our client is a world-renowned multinational construction company, who are currently working on a number of major infrastructure projects across the UK. They are looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join their HR team on an initial 12 month contract.
This role will report and work closely with Talent Lead . You will have real responsibility for delivering the company’s training programme, for all line managers across the Globe. You will also manage the CITB Levy and Grant Scheme.
Learning & Development Manager – London – 50k+ car – Responsibilities
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the business on Manager training needs.
- Producing a monthly report on the programme for the People and Talent Board.
- Understanding the new CITB Levy and Grant scheme arrangements and its implication for the group.
- Forecasting future CITB Levy claim amounts.
Learning & Development Manager – London – 50k+ car – Skills
- Experience of competency framework development and embedding
- Knowledge of the CITB Levy and Grant Scheme
- Experience of managing large Learning and Development interventions.
- Competent in using excel to produce and understand data
- Managing suppliers to ensure a strong partnering relationship and high performance is maintained
12 Month FTC
Learning & Development Manager
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are one of the UK’s leading specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends.
Facebook – www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website – www.oasishr.com
Job Reference: JO-1709-29631506697697
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 50000
Day Rate From:
Day Rate To:
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Mon
Job Start Date: